FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie 2 May not Release!!


There’s some bad news for fans of Wizards of Waverly Place(we are a part of them) as Disney Infonet brings word that a second movie isn’t going to be happening, and the info is probably accurate because it comes from Selena Gomez. It’s a pretty safe bet that she would know what’s going on.
The bomb came during an interview when Selena was asked about what it was like to be shooting the sequel, and 
Selena responded; “Actually, we’re not going to make the movie so we didn’t shoot anything.”
Creator Todd J. Greenwald confirmed last year that Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie 2 would be in the works, but a lot can happen in a year, and it looks like the end of the TV series was too much for the big screen project to overcome, although one last adventure at the theater would have been a great way to end things.
Well personally we were expecting the movie like a hog waiting for its meal but we think we will not get our supper this time :(
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. This is really depressing. :( One last big adventure would have been amazing. I really don't see why Disney isn't making it, considering the first film was so successful and it's coming to an end so quickly. :( Oh well, I'm sure the finale episode will be excellent and make up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have seen everything if they don't make the movie ill be crushed I LOVE WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( SELENA GOMEZ PLEASE IVE SEEN EVERYTHING YOUVE BEEN IN PLESE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ1!!! its LILLY

      Delete
  2. why why why i love the first movie why why why

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY?????????????? THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!!! I love wizards of Waverly Place and I don't want to let it go. I would feel MUCH better if their was a 2nd movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleas do it ! selena gomez do you want to be a part of this movie
    plzzzzzz!do it for your fans!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRR... I was getting excited for nothing. Please do it for us Selena. I decided a long time to follow your footsteps when I grow up but if I had the choice to make a second movie I would do it. Please send us an explanation of why you didn't make it.

    With true love from your no. 1 fan,
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whyyyy????? pleaseee!!!! i love wizards of waverly place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. plllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeee be in it lilly

    ReplyDelete