FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Selena Gomez New album Name is Now When The Sun Goes Down!!

Selena Gomez's upcoming studio album with The Scene is no longer titled "Otherside". Selena Gomez changed it to "When the Sun Goes Down", and has unwrapped the CD by tweeting the picture which will be featured on its front page. 

"I wanted to be the first to give ya'll a sneak peek of my upcoming album cover for #WhentheSunGoesDown out June 28!" Selena wrote. 



Wearing a pearl head-piece and glossy pink lipstick, the singer looks stunning in her fur outfit. Sporting a bob wig with blunt bangs, she reclines in her throne. 

The first single of the album has already been embraced by music fans since March. A Spanish version of the song is currently being prepared and will likely be released soon. On Monday, May 2, she shared to her FB friends, "Recording the spainsh version of Who Says :) Dices, que soy imperfecta." 

Talking about the song, she once said, "This song is such a great message for my fans, and it really touched me when I heard it, and I thought it would be perfect for them. When I heard it, I feel like my fans need this song right now. Especially with Twitter and Facebook, it's just its really negative for me. ... Basically it's to the haters. It's to the people that try to bring you down." 

After the album is released, Selena will go on a headlining tour. Speaking of what she plans for the upcoming traveling show, she gushed, "I want it to be a big rave. A G-rated rave. I want it to feel like a party. I'm going to do different covers and I just want it to be really fun and just a big party. We're going to do a Britney [Spears] tribute." 



Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment