FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is Selena Gomez the Next Angelina Jolie??

Selena Gomez has a long list of accomplishments and all before the age of 19! She has become a role model, singer, actresses and now she is focusing on philanthropy.

With such a star- studded resume, it isn’t too hard to see Selena Gomez maybe following in Angelina Jolie’s charitable footsteps. Not only are they are both rock stars, but fans love them. Check out just how similar they are! 







































Although she’s young, Selena’s star is on the rise due to her Another Cinderella Fans (like me),Wizards of Waverly Place fans and musical talent. Add in all of her charity work for UNICEF and Disney’s Friends For Change, and you have a younger and absolutely adorable Angelina Jolie. 
E! Online had a little sit down with Selena and told her about her comparison to Angelina. 
Selena, said, “Well, that would be a compliment.”
While promoting her upcoming charity auction benefiting Alabama tornado recovery; 
Selena raved about Angelina, saying, “I definitely think she’s amazing when it comes to all of her work…That would be awesome.”
Selena Gomez who loves her fans, helps out and organize charities and are beyond fashionable with their classic and chic styles. If that isn’t enough, each one was raised by a single mom. 
See! These two actually are like two peas in a pod.
Selena Gomez who has grown up giving back to charity told E! Online it has always been a part of her. 
“Whenever I grew out of my clothes we would pack them up and give them to Goodwill,” she explained. “Now that I’m older and I live a very blessed life, it’s just nice to be able to give back in a wider way because I have a platform.”
Do YOU think Selena is the next Angelina as quoted by E! ?
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment