FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Selena Gomez with Justin's Bieber Cousin!!

Selena Gomez spent time with Justin Bieber cousins and were photographed.

(In the photograph) Selena and Justin just look happy with each other and now both have confirmed that both know that they most probably would not get married. Justin cousins are quite happy to!

But hey if you can date your younger brother than i am sure you can marry him by saying that he is not the one.

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber relationship or "JELENA" (term given by fans) history is quite confusing and at the same time ROMANTIC!!!

I feel it Started from the concert where Justin sang baby to Selena Gomez while she was sitting on the chair.

NOTE: That time there were rumors that Justin has a crush on Jasmine.

Than the Jelena love story went on and after multiple Events that fans say "SHOOK THE WORLD" they came accepted their relationship even though the fans knew it for a very long time.

The event that shook my world is without any doubt is the Maui Beach Romancing!!

We feel that this the modern Romeo and Juliet love story that will be remembered atleast by fans for a long time to come.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment