FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Selena Gomez Cover Girl of "Girls Life"!!

Selena Gomez amps up her hair on the August/September 2011 cover of Girl’s Life magazine.

Selena Gomez opens up about saying goodbye to her Disney stomping grounds, the ‘vicious’ internet and even dishes out a bit of love advice. Check it:

On coming to terms with social media: “There are worse things than someone disliking you and people on the Internet saying this or that, but I can’t lie. It hurts. I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet. I don’t like it in general. It’s vicious. Every choice that I make when it comes to my personal life, my films or my music, I always say, ‘Would my fans be proud of that?’ If I did something to kind of upset them, it would really crush me.”

On her own love advice: “Love is beautiful. It’s hard but so wonderful.You should enjoy it and make sure the person betters you. I’ve been told I keep my heart guarded. My advice is to have fun and to be prepared for anything.”

On letting Wizards go: “I just tried to take everything in. I cried so much. The whole crew on that show has played a huge part of my life. They all watched me grow up and helped raise me in different ways. I feel like I’m still the girl from Texas that moved to L.A., just older and a little bit wiser.”

You were not the only one who cried when Wizards Finished Selena :'(

Cant wait for this addition!! Back to Back cover girl Selena Gomez :P

Proud to Be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment