FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Selena Gomez Face to Face with her fans in UK!!!

Selena Gomez’s fans from the United Kingdom got the chance to ask questions to Selena recently and we have the video segment from Daybreak’s Celebrity Face To Face. Here are some of the questions and answers, you can also watch the clip below.



What do you love most about the U.K.? Gemma Davey
Selena: I love the people here very much. They’re very nice. And of course, I’m a girl so I love the shopping very much. You guys are way ahead of us when it comes to fashion for sure.
What’s Your Favorite Song On The Album? Ja5on209
Um, there’s two. I like one called “We Own The Night” featuring Pixie Lott that I love. Its so beautiful. And then there’s another one called “Outlaw”. Its really kinda fun . And its a cheeky way to kinda throw in where I’m from, the southern kind of thing.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Xfloralcouture
Rocky Road, which is the marshmallows and almonds.
When did you realize you could sing? Layla Elmi
I loved singing. I was actually named after a really famous singer so my mom and my dad always had music around me growing up and I just love singing.
This entertaining Q & A session proves that even the most popular celebrities are a lot like us. Selena is just your average girl who loves to shop and eat ice cream, she just also happens to make records for a living. 
What do you have in common with Selena?


Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

Source:BSC kids

No comments:

Post a Comment