FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Selena Gomez calls Justin Bieber her Best Friend!!


Selena Gomez In her Album Notes
Selena Gomez just released her new album and many fans were wondering if she of if she would not give thanks to a specific someone. But we quickly got the answer thanks to some readers. Selena did not leave out Justin Bieber, her boyfriend in the thanks part of her booklet. :P
Now saying that is sort of an understatement. Selena not only thanked him, she called him her best friend! This is big news for those following the duo and the drama that follows them. She also thanks Taylor Swift and others-but no sign of Demi being listed as far I can tell. But we could have missed something as well. (I personally missed the days of Selena and Demi)
Here is her whole quote thanking both Justin and Taylor.
All of my warriors. Priscilla, Ashley, Gladys, Jaime, Brookie, Taylor and Cameron. Without your love, support, and friendships I would be crazy. Justin, my best friend. “I’m fun right?
I am surprised by her choice of wording. I wouldn’t think that she would jump into a seriousness that she did. It is nice to see that she cares a lot for Justin, but it is a tad worrying that she would jump into thanking him that much. 
That is a pretty big move on her half, that seems to put their relationship that much more out there. I wonder how long it will be before she will regret this? I do think that she should have added Demi in it, but she did not for whatever reason. I suppose Taylor and Justin should be giddy that they did make her thank you list, and not wind up like Demi. :(
Feel free to comment!! She is really makes us guessing!!
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Obviously. Selena used Justin Bieber for her popularity. She used Tay Swift for her popularity. And Demi as well. I wonder who's next. I don't know why but there is something that I don't like about her. And I can't believe she didn't mention about Demi. So unacceptable. And Selena is not a wonderful singer. She should stick with acting. But she's beautiful. And that's the question. Is she beautiful inside? Nobody knows.

    ReplyDelete