FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Selena Gomez in SATC Prequel??

In April, Candice Bushnell released a second prequel to her popular "Sex and the City" novels and the author recently said that she would like Selena Gomez to play a younger version of Kristin Davis' character Charlotte York.


The speculation comes straight from the 'SATC' author herself, revealing to The Daily Caller she'd love to see the 'Monte Carlo' star channel Charlotte York should her prequel make it to the big screen.

"You know, I don't know...Casting is like kismet. I'm going to get into trouble for this, but I was looking at some pictures of Selena Gomez today and thinking 'she'd make a really good young Charlotte,'" Candace Bushnell said. "She's so pretty. I was like...gosh, wouldn't she be great? Am I right or wrong? I'm not good at this. If I say something like that, then the next thing I know, people are like, no!"


Bushnell's new book, "Summer and the City" follows Bradshaw's character who has just moved from Connecticut to New York City and is dealing with her mother's death. In the book, Carrie meets a sarcastic Miranda and the sexually explorative Samantha, who is engaged to be married.
The previously released book, "The Carrie Diaries" took place during Bradshaw's senior year of high school.
Ever since Bushnell announced she was writing prequels to the books which were turned into the popular HBO series and two movies, media outlets have wondered who would be cast to play Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbes and Charlotte York if the books were made into movies.


One of the fans said "She is a sweet kid. Don't corrupt her by putting her in that tawdry cheap trash"


Another said"Her agent can find her better roles."SEX and the CITY" was a Flop! Selena doent need a Bad movie yet.There are so many good movies for her in the future,She needs to be a little picky,with her choices when it comes down to movie roles.There just trying to make money off of her,because of her success!"


Do you think Selena Gomez and Blake Lively would be good well-suited for the iconic "Sex and the City" characters?
Feel free to comment!


Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment