FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Selena Gomez at Laurel Park!!!


Selena Gomez came out on stage around 6:45 p.m., led the crowd in an a capella version of her song Who Says? and answered a few hand-picked questions from fans during about a 20-minute appearance.
Some 50 fans won tickets to do a meet-and-greet with Gomez, while about another 1,000 earned blue wrist bands that allowed them to get in the fenced-off section closest to the stage. The other gazillion fans who showed up had to crowd as close as they could get which, in most cases, wasn't all that close.
Having thousands of people jammed into the mall for that period of time can be a blessing and a curse, according to Claudia Frederick, the mall's public relations chief. While the throng did make getting to stores near Parisian difficult, the food court, for instance, did booming business.


We met up with Alexsa Selitaj and this is what she said.



Selitaj was crammed into the hallway in front of Parisian at Livonia's Laurel Park Place mall Monday, screaming along with thousands of other “fans” of Selena Gomez, who was in Livonia promote her new movie, Monte Carlo, which opens nationwide Friday.
The visit put Selitaj, who came to see Gomez with her big sister, Rosa Palushi of Livonia, one step closer to a dream.
“I want to meet (Gomez) some day,” the 12-year-old Selitaj said. “I love her songs, her personality.”
“She's pretty,”  “I like her music, I like the beat.”

I wanted to be there :(

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment