FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Selena avoids Surfing on the Internet due to Haters!!

Selena Gomez the love of all Selenators life may decrease her total surfing period marginally; just because of hater. 
These haters mostly Bieber fans who are "JUST JEALOUS!" of her.



 Selena Gomez has given up surfing the internet after receiving nasty online comments from fans jealous of her romance with Justin Bieber. 

Selena Gomez and Justin went public with their relationship this year. But the revelation infuriated some of the Bieber fans, who targeted Selena online.

"It's weird, it's just weird, but I don't pay attention to it, I just try to live my life as normal as possible. I just like to not focus on what the whole world is saying about me and just be happy with myself," contactmusic.com quoted Selena Gomez as saying. 

"I try to not read magazines or the internet but it's obviously unavoidable. I mean, it's everywhere, so there are moments where I read things that hurt my feelings But not most of the time. I don't surround my life with magazines or the internet," she added.
 
And then when she was asked what the best thing about being in Love she replied with a smile, "When you laugh so hard your stomach hurts"

Well due to the so called "Haters" we Selenators are suffering.

Sometimes we feel Justin was maybe a good thing that happened to her but sometimes we feel totally the opposite.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment